We haven’t forgotten East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Deputy Nick Tullier as he battles back from the debilitating gunshot wound to the head suffered at the hands of a murderous sniper on July 17, 2016.
In a Facebook post Kiran Chawla of WAFB writes:
TODAY MARKS 800 DAYS FOR EBRSO DEPUTY NICK TULLIER
Some doctors said Nick wouldn’t make it a day, then 2 days, then 5 days, then 21 days. Well guess what? Today marks 800 days!!!! Thank you for all your prayers and please, keep them coming for this “Miracle in Progress.” Nick Tullier Strong #nicktullierstrong#miracleinprogress
- CRITICALLY WOUNDED OFFICER NICK TULLIER IS RESPONDING TO COMMANDS
- BATON ROUGE OFFICER FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE
- NICK TULLIER STILL SUFFERING ONE YEAR AFTER BATON ROUGE SHOOTING
The LEOs killed that day in Baton Rouge included Officer Matthew Gerald, Corporal Montrell Jackson, and Deputy Brad Garafola.
More Related Stories:
- IN MEMORIAM: OFFICER MATTHEW GERALD, CORPORAL MONTRELL JACKSON, AND DEPUTY SHERIFF BRAD GARAFOLA
- WIFE OF BATON ROUGE OFFICER GIVES BIRTH
- FEDERAL JUDGE REJECTS OFFICER’S LAWSUIT AGAINST BLM
In total, the homicidal gunman, Gavin Long, shot six officers. The responding SWAT team killed him.
Everyone at Law Enforcement Today is rooting for Nick in a big way. We hope you are as well.