WAUKESHA, WI – President Donald Trump reportedly pulled off another hilarious jab aimed at Joe Biden’s campaign recently when hosting an event in Waukesha, Wisconsin on October 22nd.
Knowing that the press would be showing up to said event, President Trump reportedly had the WiFi password for the event set as “WhoBuiltTheCagesJoe?”.
That was the WiFi password the PRESS had to use at President Trump's rally last night in Wisconsin. pic.twitter.com/N1Xdv5Hako
— Brick Suit (@Brick_Suit) October 26, 2020
Say what you will about President Trump, but the man is a master at making his critics melt down, and this will likely cause just that.
The WiFi password of “WhoBuiltTheCagesJoe?” is an obvious nod to when President Trump and Biden were at their most recent debate when the president posed that very question to Biden when the Democratic nominee was trying to criticize President Trump over immigration practices.
But then again, Biden seems to make it relatively easy when it comes to providing material that the president and his supporters can poke fun at. Just recently, it seems that Joe Biden couldn’t even remember President Trump’s name – referring to the president as someone named “George” twice in a row.
reported for spreading disinfo to try to sway an election
— JEN KIRKMAN 👩🏻💻 (@JenKirkman) October 26, 2020
Of course, that video has been making the rounds online, and the pro-Biden crowd is losing it. In fact, there are literally Biden fans that are trying to call the video of Biden having a gaffe as “disinfo” – as in disinformation and are trying to report it to Twitter.
Lol, where's the "disinfo"? It's literally a video of Sleepy Joe being asleep at the wheel again. Man, you folks are so triggered that you can't even handle a video of a Biden gaffe.
— Greg Hoyt (@GregHoytLET) October 27, 2020
These trolling tactics from the president is nothing new, whether they’re aimed at Joe Biden directly or any other of his political critics.
Perhaps one of the funniest instances from 2019 was when the Trump War Room Twitter account shared a post online that superimposed President Trump’s face onto the character Thanos from the Avengers movies where he did the infamous “snap” and made certain political rivals disappear like in the Avengers movie.
Of course, the media immediately jumped on this and CNN’s Don Lemon had a literal meltdown on national television related to a silly meme posted online:
“What, are we in junior high school? Like what the hell…what is this? Like what…what?! I cannot believe that I’m really having to report this on the news. This is crazy.”
Well, you can thank CNN for actually making a meme news – President Trump didn’t do that – CNN decided that a meme posted online was newsworthy.
Lemon continued his little meltdown in a befuddled state, saying:
“This is literally crazy. Are you people insane? Are you insane? Go ahead – troll the Democrats on Twitter – do this stupid, silly you-know-what. Play this stupid, juvenile, meme game. History won’t record this meme…stupid crap.”
Well, except history did record it since nearly a year later the video is still online.
And who could forget the time that President Trump’s campaign created a special website in honor of Joe Biden infamously saying “you ain’t black” if someone doesn’t vote for him this election season.
Of course, the website was called none other than youaintblack.com and shared the clip of Joe Biden saying that exact phrase.
And President Trump’s online puns against Biden don’t end with the “you ain’t black” website, he also had a special element added to his own campaign website on donaldjtrump.com where if someone accidentally types in something erroneous after the website name, they’ll be greeted with this page.
🇺🇸 — SCREENSHOT: 404 Error Page For Trump Campaign Website Shows Joe Biden With Caption ‘It Appears You Are As Lost As Me’ pic.twitter.com/AAxeuzDGne
— Belaaz (@TheBelaaz) May 13, 2020
The page in question is a modified Error 404 page, indicating that someone has tried accessing a page that doesn’t exist.
While the typical landing page for that instance showcases an Error 404 code, website users are instead treated to a picture of Joe Biden that is captioned with:
“It appears you are as lost as me.”
Which then people online are directed to return to the website homepage.
President Trump is by far the best in the political sphere when it comes to poking fun at his critics.
We published an article earlier in October that showcased some of Joe Biden’s most memorable gaffes.
Here’s that previous report.
Editor note: In this article, we are not seeking to establish the context of which he made the statements – we are simply gathering some of his more cringeworthy moments for your enjoyment. Because God knows in 2020… we could all use a laugh. You’ll particularly enjoy the videos.
WILMINGTON, DE – For your edification, we present to you, “Joe Biden’s Greatest Hits.” No, this is not a collection of his favorite hit songs; rather, it is a collection of his greatest gaffes. And there is a lengthy laundry list; however, this is not even close to a complete collection:
- “I wanna be clear…I’m not going nuts.”
- “The president has a big stick” (in reference to President Obama, unknown when Joe saw his stick or under what circumstances)
- “We choose truth over facts!”
- “One man stands to deliver the change we desperately need…a man I’m proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next president of the United States. Barack America!”
- “Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States…Barack Obama (after passing of Obamacare) …this is a big fucking deal!”
- “Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Let’s get that straight. And quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me. But she’s first rate.”
— Occupy Democrats (@OccupyDemocrats) September 27, 2020
“….you’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier…”
- “I know I’m called middle class Joe…it’s not meant as a compliment because I’m not really sophisticated enough.”
- “You’re a damn liar man…that’s not true. I’m getting things done…that’s why I’m running…and you want to check my shape…let’s do pushups together…let’s run. Let’s do whatever you want to do.”
- “That saves billions of gallons of gasoline…I mean billions, I think it’s 2.3 billion dollars’ worth of, 500 billion dollars of savings and 2 something billion metric tons of CO2 going into the air.”
- “Well folks, eliminate one tax loophole out of a trillion six hundred billion worth…uh, uh, uh a trillion four hundred billion worth…out of a billion four-hundred million…excuse me a trillion four hundred billion dollars…it’s hard to even say it it’s so much. And by the way it costs a lot of money, it costs about 740 million billion dollars over ten years.”
- “Now is the time to heed the timeless advice of Teddy Roosevelt…speak softly and carry a big stick…end of quote…I promise you the president has a big stick…I promise you.”
- “My memory is not as good as Justice Roberts…Chief Justice Roberts”
- “I was a Democratic caucus…you ever been to a caucus? No, you haven’t…you’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier…you said you were but you, you…you’ve got to be honest now I’m gonna be honest with you.”
“…and I’m the best qualified people…”
— Vee Jay Wilson (@VeeBird33) October 5, 2020
- “We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids…wealthy kids, white kids…”
- “In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent…I’m not joking.”
- “Chuck Graham…state senator’s here…stand up Chuck, let ‘em see you!” [Chuck’s confined to a wheelchair] “Oh, God love you. And what am I talkin’ about? I tell you what, you’re making everybody else stand up though pal. Thank you very very much.”
- “And his mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so…God rest her soul, and uh…um, although wait, your mom’s still alive, it’s your dad passed…God Bless her soul!”
- I agree that everyone once they in fa…. shu…oh my time’s up.”
- “We hold these truths to be self-evident…that all men and women are created…by the…go…you know, you know the thing…”
- I’m among many qualified people…and I’m the best qualified people, person for the job.”
- “I can see why your wife left you.”
- “COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, more than 100 year…look, here’s the lives…it’s just, just…when you think about it…”
This isn't necessarily bad news. Pumping @JoeBiden full of drugs just makes him quicker to temper tantrums and faster to gaffes. "Play the record player", etc. It does make him more awake but you can't fix stupid and he's been a stupid politician his whole life. Can't wait…
— Stephen Austin (@BamaMessi0) September 28, 2020
“I get hot…I got hairy legs… that turn…that, that, that, that, that…”
— MAX Q (@TedCornwell) September 27, 2020
- “You know the rapidly rising, um, uh, in with uh, with uh, I don’t know…”
- “I just spoke at Dartmouth on healthcare at the medical school, er or not it wasn’t actually on the campus, but the people at the medical school were at the…uh I want to be clear. I’m not going nuts, I’m not sure if it was the medical school or where the hell I spoke but it was on the campus.”
- “I propose I’m gonna digress slightly I here we…we’re in a situation, the president asked me to head up a cancer moonshot.”
- [Forgets who his president was] “Another country and annexed a significant portion of it called Crimea. He’s saying it was president…my boss…it’s his fault.”
- “I took on Putin in terms of Iraq, I mean excuse me in terms of what was going on in Ukraine….”
- “I get hot…I got hairy legs…that turn….that, that, that, that, that, that turn…uh, uh, um blonde in the sun…and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down…so it was strange…and then watch the hair come back up again…”
- “If you want to protect yourself, get a double-barreled shotgun, have the shells a .12-gauge shotgun…”
- “So, I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap. And I love kids jumping on my lap.”
- “To say that LGBTQT people have no civil rights…”
- “No man has the right to raise a hand to a woman in anger…we have to just change the culture…period. And keep punching at it, and punching at it, and punching at it…it will be…no, I really mean it.”
- Speaking of President Trump: “He doesn’t want to shed light, he wants to generate heat. And he’s stroking violence in our cities.”
Want to make sure you never miss a story from Law Enforcement Today? With so much “stuff” happening in the world on social media, it’s easy for things to get lost.