Ron Jeremy accused of having sex with 87-year-old who “could not consent”, raping several others

Share:

LOS ANGELES, CA – Ron Jeremy’s troubles show no signs of going away any time soon. Jeremy, an adult film star, appeared in a Los Angeles courtroom on Friday where he pleaded not guilty to charges of raping three women and sexually assaulting another. 

Jeremy is now dealing with another troubling accusation. According to The Sun, Los Angeles investigators are looking at a video allegedly showing shamed porn star Ron Jeremy having sex with an 87-year-old woman, who appears to lack the ability to consent.

The video was brought to the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office by a former adult film star turned private investigator, Paul Barresi.

Despite not being able to see his face in the video, Barresi, who used to work with the veteran adult star, says he has recognized him using distinctive marks on his body – as well as his voice.

The woman in the video tells Jeremy that she was born in 1910 and is 87, suggesting the video was made in the late 90’s. She appears to be confused and uncomfortable throughout the recording.

Barresi told The Sun that he had already sent the video to the FBI in 2014 – and believes some of Jeremy’s alleged victims may have been spared if they had acted on the evidence.

Barresi said:

“Had the FBI acted on the complaint and videotape evidence myself and fellow PI [private investigator] Salvatore Grasso provided them in 2014 of Jeremy sexually defiling and debasing a very old woman in her late 80’s, perhaps so many of his victims might have been spared.

“Video evidence was provided to FBI in 2014 and recently provided to LAPD detectives as evident in my e-mail.

“What person in their right mind would have sex with an old, old, old woman, other than someone who has no conscience – someone who has become so jaded over the many decades in porn, irrespective of age, he sees all women as objects.

“Objects with whom and to whom he feels he has a right to do with as he pleases.

“Jeremy used power and control to manipulate the old woman. He mocks the old lady, and she appears to not even know it, thereby raising question as to her cognitive ability.

“Investigators will have to look into this abuse. What were the circumstances leading up to the old woman consenting to engage in sexual acts on film with Jeremy? Who arranged this? Who set it up and where?”

The Los Angeles District Attorney’s office declined to comment when asked about the video by The Sun, but emails shared with The Sun confirm they are reviewing the footage.

A spokesperson for the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department responded:

“I can confirm our investigators continue to receive additional information from a variety of sources and their investigation is ongoing.”

This stunning allegation comes as Jeremy faces separate sex related charges. Jeremy is accused of raping a 25-year-old woman at a home in West Hollywood in 2014. He is also accused of sexually assaulting two women, ages 33 and 46, on separate occasions at the same West Hollywood bar in 2017. The third charge against him is for allegedly raping a 30-year-old woman at that same bar in July 2019.

Los Angeles County sheriff’s detectives had been investigating Jeremy for two years and presented the case to prosecutors on Monday. The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office also noted in a release from DA Jackie Lacey’s office that it declined a case that was reported to it based on an alleged 2016 incident due to insufficient evidence.

Jeremy, on Tuesday, claimed his innocence through social media, tweeting:

“I am innocent of all charges. I can’t wait to prove my innocence in court! Thank you to everyone for all the support.”

If convicted, Jeremy is looking at up to 90 years in prison.

Celebrities often find themselves accused of sexual assault. Some appear more guilty that others. Law Enforcement Today recently reported on an example of an accusation that is likely false.

As USA Today and People magazine reported, Justin Bieber was recently accused of sexual assault via Twitter. This past Saturday, a female named only Danielle took to Twitter to make a sexual assault allegation against pop singer Justin Bieber.

Danielle alleged that she met Bieber while attending an event in Texas and claimed that she and her friends were invited back to the pop star’s hotel where she was “sexually assaulted without consent.”

Danielle did not identify the friends and has not otherwise spoken publicly about the claim.  There was no last name on the account and shortly after it was posted, both the tweet and the account were later removed by Twitter.

Bieber addressed the allegation through his own Twitter account Sunday night.

“I don’t normally address things as I have dealt with random accusations my entire career but after talking with my wife and team, I have decided to speak up on an issue tonight.

“Rumors are rumors but sexual abuse is something I don’t take lightly. I wanted to speak out right away but out of respect to so many victims who deal with these issues daily I wanted to make sure I gathered the facts before I made any statement.

“In the past 24 hours a new Twitter appeared that told a story of myself involved with sexual abuse on March 9, 2014 in Austin Texas at the Four seasons hotel. I want to be clear. There is no truth to this story.”

Bieber didn’t stop there; he went on to provide screenshots of receipts and emails that he said would prove that these allegations are false.

He referenced one tweet that shows a woman tweeting he was in the Four Seasons, however he highlights the date and it was the day before the alleged incident occurred.

Bieber also encouraged the media to contact the Four Seasons themselves for confirmation that he was not there on either March 9th or March 10th, 2014.

“Every claim of sexual abuse should be taken very seriously and this is why my response was needed. However, this story is factually impossible and that is why I will be working with twitter and authorities to take legal action.”

All the steps taken by Bieber and his management team to get out ahead of this allegation regardless of its authenticity is commendable.

It’s a dangerous world we live in when someone can anonymously take to the internet and make claims that could potentially destroy someone’s reputation.

There used to be a system in place for this sort of thing. You would report criminal activity to the police, and they would investigate such allegations and take the appropriate action.

Now we simply hide behind social media and allow the court of public opinion to find you guilty or innocent.

 

Young Bieber may be in the clear, but not every celebrity is so lucky. 

Law Enforcement Today has followed the Jussie Smollett case from the beginning. Here’s the most recent update on that.

 

 

 

 
The saga of Jussie Smollett continues. A Cook County judge had denied the actor’s legal team’s motion claiming a violation of double jeopardy in relation to the charges Smollett is currently facing regarding the alleged hate-crime hoax.

Most are likely well-aware at this point what the Smollett case encircles, in which the “Empire” actor claimed he was attacked by two Caucasian men donning MAGA hats and holding a noose in January 2019.

Flash forward to February of 2019, and police had reason to believe that the actor had perpetrated a hoax and actually hired two Nigerian men to stage the hate-crime.

On February 20th, 2019, police had indicted Smollett under charges related to disorderly conduct and filing a false police report. But, by March of that same year, prosecutors decided to drop the case altogether.

The dropping of the charges proved to be a fairly controversial decision and was rightfully met with criticism. So, in February of 2020, Smollett found himself being indicted once again after a special prosecutor conducted an investigation into the alleged 2019 attack and charged Smollett with six counts of filing a false police report.

In response to these new charges, Smollett attempted to say that the six counts levied were somehow a violation under the double jeopardy clause.

There’s just one glaring issue with the motion to dismiss the case under the double jeopardy clause: Smollett never actually engaged in any officiated legal proceedings in 2019 since the charges were initially dropped.

Cook County Judge James Linn was quite aware of the aforementioned, and said the following with regard to dismissing Smollett’s motion citing the double jeopardy clause:

“There was no trial in this case, there was no jury empaneled, no witnesses were sworn, no evidence was heard, no guilty pleas were ever entered … nothing like that ever happened. There was no adjudication of this case.”

Basically, Judge Linn gave Smollett the old “nice try buddy” and thus the case is moving forward against the actor.

LET has a private home for those who support emergency responders and vets called LET Unity.  We reinvest the proceeds into their sharing untold stories . Click to check it out.

Colorado woman uses red flag law against officer who shot and killed her knife-wielding son

We at Law Enforcement Today have been keeping up with this case, and all the ridiculous elements attributed to it. Earlier this year, it was reported that the Nigerian brothers who allegedly helped Smollett bring to life the hate-crime hoax are prepared to testify against Smollett.

Word spread relatively fast about the actor having charges brought up against him for the alleged stunt he pulled last year.

While producers of the show Empire hinted at possibly bringing Smollett back on the cast, he might just be trading that “Empire” in for a 6×8 “bed and breakfast” if convicted.

Nigerian brothers Abel and Ola Osundairo are frankly tired of being insulted by the legal team behind Smollett’s defense.

Gloria Schmidt Rodriguez, one of the attorney’s representing the Nigerian brothers, noted that they don’t have any grudge against Smollett, they just want the truth to be finally told.

Apparently the two brothers have been getting smeared as liars by Smollett’s legal team throughout the entire debacle that’s been playing out.

Schmidt Rodriguez stated:

“Who is really attacking their character is just the lawyers. It’s not Jussie. It’s his lawyers who painted my clients to be self-serving sycophants to create a ruse to escape liability. It’s so offensive and so hurtful.”

When you understand the levels that Smollett’s legal team stooped to, you’d understand where the brothers’ sentiments of offense come from.

Tina Glandian, Jussie Smollett’s lawyer, actually suggested that Smollett described his attackers as “white” to police because the brothers “might have been wearing white face”.

Glandian then justified this statement by pointing to a 2016 YouTube video where Abel Osundairo dressed up as the Joker from Batman.

 

Nigerian brothers accused in staged hate crime set to testify against Smollett: "We want the truth to be told."
Abel Osundairo with his face painted as the Joker from The Dark Knight- Screenshot from YouTube

At this point, the brothers believe they won’t feel better unless it’s proven that Smollett has been the one lying all along. Schmidt Rodriguez commented on that note:

“They don’t feel vindicated. A real vindication would be when a court of law says, ‘OK Mr Smollett — you were guilty of lying.’ At that point they would.” 

According to the attorney for the two brothers, had they known this was going to blow up the way it did they would have had no part of it:

“If they would have known the fall out, they would have never done this. They would have said, ‘ugh Jussie — thanks for nothing.’” 

From what the Osundairo brothers allege, Smollett paid them $3,500 to stage the attack, with the goal to boost the actor’s career.

Although, we’re curious to know if the brothers or Smollett came up with the line “this is MAGA country” – because that had to be one of the most ridiculous elements of Smollett’s version of events.

Actually, the more radical idea was someone out walking to get Subway sandwiches at 2:00 a.m. in Chicago while the average overnight temperature is 22 degrees in January.

Whatever comes of this case, hopefully the prosecutors don’t drop this one again.

Want to make sure you never miss a story from Law Enforcement Today?  With so much “stuff” happening in the world on social media, it’s easy for things to get lost.  

Make sure you click “following” and then click “see first” so you don’t miss a thing!  (See image below.)  Thanks for being a part of the LET family!

Facebook Follow First

Share:
Related Posts