Member of conservative group run over by leftist following vigil in Washington – media silent


PORTLAND, OR – On August 29, Patriot Prayer member Aaron Danielson (also known as Jay Bishop) was shot and killed in Portland by Antifa member Michael Reinoehl.

On Saturday, September 5, a vigil was held to remember Danielson. Mourners gathered at Esther Short Park in Vancouver, WA, which is just north of Portland. 

American flags were handed out and Christian music played over the loud speaker. Joey Gibson, leader of the Patriot Prayer group, spoke and denounced any violence in Jay’s name.

Hours later, a group of Proud Boy members went to a local bar, Charlie’s. The Gateway Pundit reported that while at the bar, a Proud Boy identified at this time only by his first name of Shane, was intentionally hit by a car.

Rex Fergus, Proud Boy member, told The Gateway Pundit that a man was filming the group inside the bar and harassing them. 

Fergus said:

“[He] started walking around the bar and recording us, putting his phone in our faces, supposedly for doxing.”

Fergus continued:

“As he was doing that, one of our guys confronted him and said ‘hey, get out of here, we don’t want you filming us. This is a private establishment and we’re not in public.’

The man continued to try to pick fights with people in the bar at the time, until security finally kicked him out of the bar.” 

The man had become combative with the group. Once he was kicked out, the man went to his car in the parking lot, where several other Proud Boys were smoking cigarettes, and some were just arriving from the vigil.

Shane pulled out his phone and started recording the man to make sure no further problems occurred.

Fergus said:

“Once the guy started his vehicle up and started to drive off, he hit Shane. Shane tried to get out of the way and the guy ran him over.”

Shane’s body went to the roof of the vehicle and when he landed, his head hit the cement, causing him to start bleeding out his ears from his brain.

Fergus recalled:

“Immediately he was unconscious. After he hit him, the driver of the truck gassed it and left the parking lot, leaving Shane on the ground, bleeding out of his ears.

“We immediately ran over and start doing everything we could to stabilize him. He was not conscious, but he was breathing. Blood was pouring out of his ears and his nose. His eyes were completely bloodshot.”

A surgeon happened to be at the bar and was able to help with Shane until paramedics arrived. Shane is said to have suffered a brain bleed, a concussion and damage to his left temporal lobe.

Enrique Tarrio, leader of the Proud Boys, said that the man appeared to be part of Antifa, and that photos taken of the man helped police identify him. He also said that the man has been arrested.

However, Law Enforcement Today has received conflicting information, saying that the man is identified, but is still at large.

Additionally, we have received information that the suspect was possibly a fully patched Mongols motorcycle club member in addition to whatever affiliation he may have with Antifa.

A GoFundMe page has been started for Shane while he is out of work during recovery.

Mainstream media hasn’t covered the incident.

Law Enforcement Today will provide updates to this story as they become available. 

Do you want to join our private family of first responders and supporters?  Get unprecedented access to some of the most powerful stories that the media refuses to show you.  Proceeds get reinvested into having active, retired and wounded officers, their families and supporters tell more of these stories.  Click to check it out.

LET Unity

Here’s our update to the incident that killed Danielson with new information.

Wow.  Police have just released video clips showing  the murder of a Trump supporter may have been planned.

Following the fatal-police encounter with man suspected of killing Patriot Prayer member Aaron “Jay Bishop” Danielson, authorities released previously unseen surveillance imagery by way of the unsealed arrest warrant for Michael Forest Reinoehl.

Turns out that the murder of Danielson looked more like a planned execution – with the suspect lying in wait for the victim.

Many have seen the widely circulated videos of the Portland murder of Danielson, but the endeavors of Reinoehl prior to the August 29th murder have also been relatively unknown.

When police had identified the suspect in the case, they began investigating Reinoehl’s actions before his attendance of the protest on August 29th.

Authorities had obtained consent from the son of Reinoehl, identified as Devin, to search his phone records on a previous criminal investigation on Devin back in early August.

One of the contacts in Devin’s phone labeled as “Dad” had asked if he could purchase a firearm in exchange for marijuana and some cash on August 7th:

“Sell me the gun for a quarter pound of wee and $100 I’m getting tired of this shit I need a piece now.”

While Devin was arrested on August 12th during that investigation prior to the August 29th murder, it helped create more context to Reinoehl trying to illegally obtain a firearm.

But perhaps the most damning evidence against Reinoehl wasn’t just the widely seen footage online, but surveillance footage captured from the Moda Tower located at 601 SW 3rd Avenue.

The camera is positioned over a garage entry on SW 3rd Avenue, where Reinoehl was observed walking ahead of Danielson and his friend Chandler Pappas. Reinoehl then sees the two Patriot Prayer members walking up the street behind him and was observed reaching for something in his waistband.

Member of conservative group run over by leftist following vigil in Washington - media silent
Reinoehl prior to the victim walking by the area – Oregon Circuit Court

Thereafter, Reinoehl then moves toward the garage entry area on the sidewalk and conceals himself, witnessed again reaching toward something in his front-left waist area.

All the while, Reinoehl is watching both Danielson and Pappas walk by the area.

Member of conservative group run over by leftist following vigil in Washington - media silent
Danielson and Pappas walking by as Reinoehl waits while concealed – Oregon Circuit Court

It’s when both Danielson and Pappas walk past the area where Reinoehl was concealed that the suspect then emerges while continuing to have his hand settled on some type of pocket or pouch within his waistband.

A second unidentified person referred to as “Subject #2” which is presumed to be in cahoots with Reinoehl looks back at Reinoehl and then the two begin to pursue both Danielson and Pappas from behind.

Member of conservative group run over by leftist following vigil in Washington - media silent
Subject 2 looking back at Reinoehl – Oregon Circuit Court

This particular surveillance footage perspective did not capture the shooting, but the shooting transpired moments after the mentioned events.

Yet shortly after the shooting, Reinoehl can be seen backing into the camera’s view once again along with “Subject #2”.

While “Subject #2” begins running after the shooting, Reinoehl was witnessed running northbound while attempting to “manipulate the same area of his vest with his hands” that he was seen reaching for while waiting for Danielson and Pappas to walk by the area where he hid himself.

Member of conservative group run over by leftist following vigil in Washington - media silent
Subject 2 fleeing area with Reinoehl after shooting – Oregon Circuit Court


Want to make sure you never miss a story from Law Enforcement Today? With so much “stuff” happening in the world on social media, it’s easy for things to get lost.

Make sure you click “following” and then click “see first” so you don’t miss a thing! (See image below.) Thanks for being a part of the LET family!

Facebook Follow First


Related Posts