RILEY COUNTY, Ks. – A black man confessed to spraying racist graffiti on his own car as a Halloween prank, Kansas police said on Monday.

The man claiming the incident to be a hoax is Dauntarius Williams, 21. He admitted to spraying the racist graffiti on his own car. The unseemly comments featured racial slurs like, “go home,” “date your own kind,” and “die,” the Riley County Police Department said.

Authorities decided not to charge the man for filing a false report, saying it would “not be in the best interests of the citizens.”

The photographs of the vehicle covered in graffiti at an apartment complex near Kansas State University were posted last Wednesday. As a result, the picture prompted condemnation on social media and the school increased security. Moreover, the FBI opened a civil rights investigation, reported Fox News.

“While William’s mistake had a decidedly negative impact on the community, please recognize that he, like many of us when we were young, is a young man who made a mistake and is now doing his best to own up to it,” Brad Schoen, director of the police department, said.

However, Williams isn’t the only person in the news accused of race baiting.

A man was arrested Monday near the White House Monday for allegedly threatening to kill “all white police” at the residence, reported ABC News.

The Secret Service was notified to be on the lookout for the man who had “reportedly traveled to Washington, D.C., for the purpose” of carrying out the alleged threat, according to a statement. The Secret Service said they were tipped off by Montgomery County, Maryland, Police Department.

The Secret Service says its Protective Intelligence Division was notified at around 2:55 p.m. Monday by the Montgomery County Police Department in Maryland to be on the lookout for Michael Arega, reported Fox 5 DC.

According to Montgomery County police, they issued the lookout after being contacted by Arega’s wife in Texas about her husband’s threatening statements. Police responded to the Days Inn hotel in Silver Spring where Arega was staying at around 1:30 p.m. in an attempt to find him, but he was not there.

“Secret Service personnel at the White House immediately increased their posture of readiness and began searching for [the suspect],” the Secret Service’s statement reads, adding that the suspect “was observed by Secret Service personnel on the north side of Pennsylvania Avenue near Lafayette Park.”

Consequently, after locating Arega, he was detained and subsequently arrested by uniformed officers at around 4:05 p.m., officials say. He was not armed with a weapon when he was taken into custody.

Arega was taken to the Metropolitan Police Department afterwards and has been charged with making felony threats.

The investigation is ongoing.

President Donald Trump was not at the White House at the time of the incident, as he is on a five-country tour through Asia.

(Photo: @KWCH12 Twitter)