Law Enforcement Today readers are a witty bunch. Yesterday, we compiled a news story regarding a woman involved in a road rage incident with an off-duty police officer in Massachusetts. LET reported the following details:
The off-duty officer told responding police that a woman threw a cigarette from her vehicle and veered toward his automobile on two occasions. She reportedly brandished a “sharp object” while driving. When the vehicles were stopped, he said she removed her shirt and charged his automobile on foot. The topless woman ran toward him while holding a knife, according to the report.
The woman was arrested and booked on a slew of charges. Law Enforcement Today readers often make hilarious comments. But after posting the article on Facebook, a few of you made remarks that we thought were noteworthy:
- Karen Welch: Underwires make me cranky too, sometimes….. *smacks forehead*
- Dave Harker: hmm, intersting, strip, then rush a cop with a knife! LMAO
- Frank Sigona: Takes tit for tat a bit too literal.
- Ken Meadors: BUSTED
- Peter Joseph McCreery: a liberal transgender male protesting?
- Gary W. Tucker: How did he notice the knife?
As always, we appreciate your participation and humor! Stay safe!
(Photo courtesy James Neal)