Woman accused of killing two state troopers and a pedestrian while driving under the influence released on bail


PHILADELPHIA, PA – Court records obtained by FOX 29 show that the woman who has been accused of fatally striking two Pennsylvania State Troopers and a pedestrian on Interstate 95 (I-95) back in March posted bail on Wednesday, September 14th.

The suspect, 21-year-old Jayana Webb, has been charged with third-degree murder and other offenses following the deadly crash.

In June, a judge had dismissed the third-degree charges, but they were later reinstated with bail set at $600,000. At the hearing, the judge set the bail at $200,000 per person who died in the crash, totaling $600,000. In order to post bail, Webb had to pay 10 percent of the $600,000. After the first hearing, Webb’s attorney, Michael Walker said:

“I think at the end of the day the judge made the right decision. Based on the law, it shouldn’t have ever been charged as a murder case. It was an accident. It was an accident and I’m so happy and hopeful that she’ll be able to to go home and talk to her family.”

He added:

“We still have a long way to go. There are a lot of changes still left and those charges are extremely serious and at the end of the day we still have people that perished, but today, we’re happy.”

According to authorities, Webb was driving under the influence (DUI) while operating an SUV when she plowed into 29-year-old Trooper Branden Sisca and 33-year-old Trooper Martine F. Mack III.

In the course of her reckless driving, she also ran in to 28-year-old Rivera Oliveras on I-95 around 12:40 a.m. on March 21st. All three men were pronounced dead at the scene.

Along with facing charges of third-degree murder, Webb has been charged with homicide by vehicle while driving under the influence and two counts of second-degree manslaughter of a law enforcement officer.

Law enforcement officials stated that Troopers Mack and Sisca had conducted a traffic stop involving Webb’s SUV a short time before the deadly crash, but that it was cut short as they had to respond to priority calls to get Oliveras, who was walking on the highway.


The troopers spotted Oliveras walking on the highway and as they tried to get him into their vehicle, the driver of the SUV, identified as Webb, drove up to the scene and tried to use the shoulder of the highway to get around them.

She ended up hitting all three men and the impact was so great that it threw the two troopers and Oliveras into the northbound lanes of I-95.

Police said that Webb remained at the scene, her car badly damaged, and was later taken into custody. At the time, her alcohol level was twice the legal limit of .08 BAC. At the time, her attorney said in a statement:

“She is not a violent person, has no violent record, and in my opinion, is no risk to the community.”

He added:

“We are never the worst thing we’ve ever done in our life, if in fact, she’s found guilty of this. She’s more than that. I’m sure she’s heartbroken, not just for herself, but the families of the lost officers and the pedestrian.”

Prosecutors with the district attorney’s office said that Webb need to be held accountable for her actions that resulted in a senseless loss of life.

Do you want to join our private family of first responders and supporters?  Get unprecedented access to some of the most powerful stories that the media refuses to show you.  Proceeds get reinvested into having active, retired and wounded officers, their families and supporters tell more of these stories.  Click to check it out.

LET Unity

Report: Second arrest for entitled former CNN anchor, this time for leaving the scene of an accident

August 8th, 2022

PALM BEACH, FL – Former CNN anchor Felicia Taylor was arrested on July 28 after leaving the scene of a hit and run accident that left the driver of the other vehicle with multiple injuries.

The retired anchor/ correspondent Taylor, 57, who worked for CNN’s International’s “World Business Today”, allegedly rear ended a black Ford driven by a 24 year old male while driving her white Mercedes in Palm Beach County, Florida.

According to the PageSix press release:

“His vehicle was struck from behind by the white Mercedes. The impact caused [him] to strike the steering wheel, causing multiple complaints of injuries.”

Felicia Taylor
Former CNN anchor Felicia Taylor arrested again -Photo courtesy of Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office

The press release also stated:

However, following the impact, Taylor’s Mercedes was seen “fleeing the scene of the accident without rendering aid or stopping to provide information,” the report adds.

Taylor, a socialite regularly seen in New York, the Hamptons and the Florida social scene, denied any wrongdoing. In fact, she appeared adamant that nothing was wrong and there was no need to stop after the accident.

Is this another case of a celebrity feeling invincible and above the law?

Sounds like it.

According to the police officer’s report of the incident:

“Taylor acknowledged being involved in a traffic crash and the other driver was ‘OK.’ The report continued, Taylor continued to state that she wanted to go back to her house . . . and the accident was ‘not a big deal.’”

Taylor’s Mercedes was seen twice leaving the scene of the accident and according to the police report, ‘sustained heavy front-end damage.’

She was eventually treated by EMT’s and found to be unhurt. The other driver, however, was treated also but complained of jaw, head, back, and neck pain.

When questioned by the police office as to her previous whereabouts, Taylor stated that she was returning from the Colony Hotel. The officer replied to her that there was no ‘Colony Hotel’- Taylor had no response.

According to the PageSix article:

“The police officer added, ‘Prior to the crash, Taylor stated she was at a restaurant on Worth Avenue and then stated she was at a restaurant in the Royal Poinciana Plaza. We were unable to locate a restaurant that recalls Taylor as a guest.’”

With someone as ‘famous’ as she acts, the restaurants should have easily remembered her.

The article continued:

“Taylor also ‘wanted the injuries of the other driver to be substantiated’ and stated ‘the damage to her vehicle is her problem, its ‘hard to be a good person’ and she didn’t stop at the accident scene because she didn’t know there was anything to be concerned with,’ the report also states.”

She was taken into custody and charged with leaving the scene of an accident involving injury. She was released after posting a $3000 bail and has entered a not guilty plea.

After her Mercedes was towed away from the scene, authorities found a partially empty bottle of white wine, and an unmarked container of ‘an unknown alcoholic beverage’ behind the passenger seat.

Jail Image
Copyright free photo courtesy of unsplash.com

2015 DWI

This was not her first run in with the law while driving.

She was arrested in 2015 for DWI after hitting another vehicle and later found with a blood alcohol content three times the legal limit. She was charged with aggravated DWI.

According to PageSix:

“Taylor was reportedly so drunk after the late-afternoon accident on Sept. 4 on Main Street in Sag Harbor that she was taken to Southampton Hospital ‘for medical evaluation,’ according to police.”

Her lawyer, Edward Burke Jr. told the New York Post in 2015:

“My client could not have fully cooperated with the authorities in the respectable manner that she did if she were under such influence.”

The second arrest tells us that Taylor has not learned anything. Like other television personalities such as Paris Hilton and Khloe Kardashian, they feel they can get behind the wheel under the influence without consequence.

With retired CNN anchor/ correspondent Felicia Taylor dealing with her second arrest, she should pay a much heavier toll.

A toll that will have people saying, “Bye, Felicia!”



Politicians love attention.

Paul Pelosi arrested on DUI charges, released on $5K bail, yet his wife House Speaker, says “no one is above the law”

NAPA, CA- According to reports, police records indicate that on Sunday, May 29th, Paul Pelosi, the 82-year-old husband of U.S. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI) in Northern California.

According to an online sheriff’s booking report, Paul Pelosi was taking into custody in Napa County, just north of San Francisco. Records show that he could face charges including DUI and driving with a blood alcohol content level of 0.08 or higher.

His bail was set at $5,000 for both misdemeanors. According to a report from KCRA, Paul Pelosi was driving a 2021 Porsche into an intersection near the town of Yountville and was hit by a 2014 Jeep.

In a statement, the California Highway Patrol said that no injuries were reported and the 48-year-old driver of the Jeep was not arrested. Drew Hammill, spokesperson for Nancy Pelosi, said:

“The Speaker will not be commenting on this private matter which occurred while she was on the East Coast.”

The House Speaker was in Providence, Rhode Island, on Sunday, where she delivered the commencement address at Brown University. Paul and Nancy have been married since 1963.

According to a report from Newsweek, an attorney for Paul Pelosi, has gone on record stating that his client’s arrest on DUI contains incorrect information about the timeline of events and an alleged prior driving offense.

The unnamed attorney issued the statement on May 30th to Fox News and while the statement challenged previously reported details regarding Paul’s arrest, it did not appear to dispute the arrest or the charges. The statement read:

“Mr. Pelosi was fully cooperative with California Highway Patrol officers who arrived a few minutes later. A prior driving offense erroneously attributed to Mr. Pelosi is untrue and likely refers to another person with the same name.”

That part of the attorney’s statement seemed to contradict NBC Bay Area’s earlier reporting that Paul Pelosi was arrested on a similar charge four years ago.

The attorney said in the statement that Paul Pelosi was attending a dinner party at the home of friends near Oakville, a community in Napa Valley and that he left at 10:15 p.m. to drive home alone, which was only a short distance away. The statement read:

“The incident happened a few minutes later.”

As of this writing, it is still not clear if police have determined that Paul Pelosi was responsible for the crash. Paul Pelosi owns Financial Leasing Services, a Northern California-based real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm.

Back in February of 2021, Nancy Pelosi put out a press release titled, “No One Is Above The Law,” where she carried on for several paragraphs about the impeachment of Donald Trump. She wrote:

“No one is above the law and the former President must be tried and convicted by the Senate to ensure that no further president ever thinks they can do the same thing and get away with it.

A president must be held accountable from their first day in office until their last day in office. If a president knows he can violate the Constitution at the end of their term and get away with it, it is an invitation to dangerous abuses of power.”

The question now becomes, does the House Speaker believe her husband is above the law? Or will he face the consequences of his actions for breaking the law.

Woman accused of killing two state troopers and a pedestrian while driving under the influence released on bail

Another politician ‘above the law’.

‘You are going to regret doing this’: Top city official arrested for DUI, threatens officers with arrest

NEW ORLEANS, LA – A senior official with the City of New Orleans was arrested for DUI along with other charges on December 17th.

Officers allege that the suspect threatened them with arrest if he was not released from jail.

The New Orleans Police Department reported that they had arrested the Director of New Orleans Office of Business and External Services, Peter Bowen, for allegedly drunken driving on December 17th.

Bowen was also charged with reckless driving, driving on a roadway laned for traffic and no proof of car insurance.

While any type leader being arrested for any crime makes news, it is especially notable when that leader, Bowen, reportedly conducts themselves in the least professional manner possible during that arrest.

Reports from the New Orleans Police Department allege that Bowen was verbally abusive, uncooperative, and threatening during the investigation.

The New Orleans Police Department responded to a vehicle crash near the intersection of Dumaine and Chartres Streets.

When officers arrived on scene, they discovered a truck had struck three different cars and support posts for holding up a balcony on a French Quarter building.

When officers contacted those involved, they were allegedly informed the driver of the truck that caused the crash was Bowen. Officers contacted Bowen who allegedly was asleep behind the wheel of the truck.

Officers allege that when they were able to wake up Bowen, he began fumbling through the truck looking for some type of badge to show them. Bowen then alleged demanded the officers contact the New Orleans Police Superintendent, Shaun Ferguson.

Officers allege that Bowen went further and told officers:

“You are going to regret doing this.”

Officers attempted to get Bowen to comply, however, he instead allegedly told officers that he could bench press 400 pounds and would not be cooperating.

Left with no evidence to dispel their fear that Bowen’s faculties were impaired to the point that he could not safely operate a motor vehicle, he was placed under arrest.

New Orleans Police Officer Larry Adams reported that Bowen was unhappy with being arrested and even told the officer that the cop he would be arrested if he refused to allow him to go free. According to the report, Bowen said:

“[He] was close friends with Superintendent Ferguson and that Officer Adams would be put in jail if he was not released.”

Officer Adams noted that Bowen attempted to escape while in the backseat of the police vehicle by pulling on the handle (which is disabled in a cop car) several times. When the door would not open, Bowen allegedly pulled hard enough that the handle broke.

Bowen also became belligerent while being transported from the scene after his arrest by kicking and banging his head in the backseat. The officer noted:

“[Bowen] was kicking the passenger doors repeatedly as well as slamming his body and head into the divider between officer and prisoner.”

Bowen was transported to the Tchoupitoulas Street which is a New Orleans Police Department DUI testing office for processing. Bowen allegedly refused to be cooperative at the facility by refusing to sit when directed and began taunting officers.

In the cells, Bowen’s actions took a stranger turn when he allegedly threw himself on the ground while handcuffed, apparently to harm himself. The report claimed that Bowen’s actions were “much like a fish” out of water.

New Orleans Democratic Mayor LaToya Cantrell’s communications director, Beau Tidwell, advised her administration is aware of Bowen’s arrest. Tidwell advised that Bowen has been suspended from his post without pay and released the following statement:

“The Mayor’s office is aware of the incident, which is under active and ongoing investigation by the NOPD. Mayor Cantrell expects full accountability in this matter.”


FB Group Page

Submit a Correction
Related Posts