Democrat governor of New York ignores law and order, calls police murderers in Breonna Taylor case


ALBANY, NY – The Grand Jury in Kentucky decided that the officers who were involved in the tragic shooting of Breonna Taylor were not guilty of any criminal offense. 

The Grand Jury decided, after reviewing every fact, piece of evidence, and witness testimony, that the two officers that fired their weapons, did so out of self-defense.  Not sure how anyone who is sane can view what happened as a murder, but the idiotic democratic Governor in New York said that the case was murder.

On September 24th, during a press briefing, Democratic New York Governor Andrew Cuomo felt it necessary to give his moronic opinion, not based on any facts of the case, that the officers murdered Taylor.

Cuomo said:

“Breonna Taylor’s death was murder.  People were outraged, yes, because it’s outrageous.  If a person was murdered, then there’s a murderer, right?  That’s how it works.  And, the underlying police action should never have happened in the first place.”

Well, Cuomo is correct in one thing, people are outraged.  However, that is the only part that Cuomo is correct in, because the facts simply dispute every other word that came out of his mouth or anyone else’s who believe that this incident was a murder.

The facts in this case are really pretty simple, the Louisville Metro Police Department had been conducting a drug trafficking investigation for several months.  Their investigation was able to show that Taylor’s ex-boyfriend, Jamarcus Glover, was, in fact, a drug dealer. 

Drug shipments that were allegedly meant for him had been shipped to Taylor’s apartment.  Someone, either Taylor or her current boyfriend, had been accepting those drug shipments into her apartment.

Glover was known to frequent Taylor’s residence which may have caused police to believe, as any reasonable person would given the facts, that he was, at minimum, picking up the drug shipments that were being received at Taylor’s apartment.  The mere fact that Taylor was accepting drug shipments into her home creates probable cause to get a search warrant.

Officers sought for and obtained a search warrant for the residence.  Now, for those that do not know that process, let us explain. 

An officer must present his or her case, to include what evidence they have obtained, and explain how they obtained that evidence in front of a prosecuting attorney before it ever gets to a judge.  Usually the prosecuting attorney picks the warrant apart and has several changes made prior to every approving it. 

After the prosecuting attorney has authorized the warrant, the officer must then personally or virtually meet with a judge.  Judges are extremely cautious when it comes to approving a search warrant, and also put the officer through the ringer before they will ever sign it. 

Once the warrant is signed, officers have ten days to execute the warrant.  If the warrant is not executed within ten days, it becomes invalid and the whole process of obtaining one starts again by refreshing the probable cause, if able.

Now, you should have a clear understanding that the probable cause for the search warrant was not something that was an easy thing to obtain.  It also was not something from an old case, and it certainly appears that there was good reason to obtain one.

So, for Cuomo to say that the warrant never should have happened is showing his massive ignorance to fact and reality.  Not sure if he is still under the false belief that officers did not knock and announce as was previously claimed, and proven to be a lie in court, or if he thinks officers should not have done the search warrant when there seemingly was ample evidence of criminality from Taylor’s residence.

Now, we come to the execution of the warrant.  Initially, yes, officers did obtain a no knock warrant, which means that officers were not required to knock and announce prior to entry.  However, it was proven in court, based on witness testimony, that the claim they did not knock and announce was a lie.

When Taylor and her boyfriend did not open the door, officers did as they were authorized to do by a judge, breached the door.  Immediately after breaching the door, officers noted that Taylor’s boyfriend was standing next to Taylor in the apartment.

Taylor’s boyfriend admitted that he fired on the officers first which is also what was found throughout the investigation and determined through the Grand Jury as being factual.  Regardless if he fired because he thought the officers were burglars, which he should not have due to the announcement of the officers, and that they had a warrant, again, confirmed by civilian witness accounts, or not, how in the world would any sane person believe that the officers should not have defended themselves?

Sergeant Jonathan Mattingly was struck with a bullet fired by Taylor’s boyfriend and fell to the ground.  Because Taylor’s boyfriend shot an officer, not for any other reason, officers RETURNED fire.  Sadly, during the exchange of gunfire, Taylor was struck and died from those wounds.

The Grand Jury reviewed all of the FACTS in this case, and they determined that the officers were lawfully where they should have been, they identified themselves and announced they had a warrant prior to entry, and they lawfully defended themselves after coming under fire.  If there is anyone to blame for Taylor’s death, it is her boyfriend, who can be criminally charged with Taylor’s murder, although not likely. 

Of course, idiots like Cuomo, LeBron James, and other famous people and political leaders are claiming that the two officers who RETURNED fire should be charged with murder.  For those people, we ask, why?  What should the officers had done in that situation?

Should the officers not legally worked through a criminal investigation?  Should they not have sought and legally obtained a search warrant?  Should they never have executed a search warrant on an apartment which was receiving known drug shipments?

When they executed the search warrant, and no one answered the door, should they have merely walked away?  Should they have begged Taylor and her boyfriend to open the door instead of breaching it?

Once the officers were inside, should they not have lawfully defended themselves?  Should they have run out of the apartment and just said sorry?  What if Taylor’s boyfriend kept shooting and killed both officers or an innocent bystander?

What if, for sake of argument, Taylor and those involved where white?  Would there still be riots and protests?  If the officers were black, would there by riots and protests? 

At what point do we, as a nation, stand up and say that all lives matter, regardless of race?  No one race is more important than the other.  In the words of Rodney King, why can’t we all just get along? 

Do you want to join our private family of first responders and supporters?  Get unprecedented access to some of the most powerful stories that the media refuses to show you.  Proceeds get reinvested into having active, retired and wounded officers, their families and supporters tell more of these stories.  Click to check it out.

LET Unity

Here is another article from Law Enforcement Today about the recent grand jury decision in the Taylor case:

LOUISVILLE, KY-  Breaking news reports are coming in that an officer has been shot and wounded in downtown Louisville.

The shooting was confirmed by a spokesperson for the Louisville Metro Police Department Wednesday evening, and said it happened just before 8:30 p.m. around South Brook and East Broadway.

It’s unknown what the condition of the officer is at this time.

This comes just hours after the announcement in the Breonna Taylor investigation.

In that announcement, we learned that one of three officers involved in shooting of Breonna Taylor in March 2020 has been indicted on criminal charges.

Officer Brett Hankison was fired earlier this year. He was indicted on three counts of wanton endangerment in the first degree.  His bond was set at $15,000. 

Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly and Detective Myles Cosgrove were NOT indicted by the grand jury.

For the past week, Louisville has been gearing up for the likelihood of “unrest” from the decision.

For months now, protestors have attacked how long the investigation has taken.  They’ve also demanded the arrests of all officers involved.

In anticipation of what’s to come in the city, Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer and Louisville Interim Police Chief Robert Schroeder announced a 72-hour countywide curfew starting 9 p.m.

Government buildings will be also be closed.

Schroeder, in anticipation of anarchy, has already activated the Kentucky National Guard.

“I urge everyone to commit once again to a peaceful, lawful response, like we’ve seen here for the majority of the past several months,” Fisher said.

Prior to the decision being handed down, the city and the police department had already declared states of emergency.

They’ve set up barricades restricting vehicle access to downtown areas and we’ve seen stores and restaurants board up their windows in anticipation.

The federal buildings aren’t just closed for the curfew – they’re down for the week.

Protesters started gathering Wednesday morning in the city – hours before the expected announcement.

Across the country, outrage has exploded with chants of “say her name” and demands to arrest the officers.

Attorney General Daniel Cameron, the first black person to hold the post and a Republican rising star, was made tapped to be a special prosecutor in the case in May.  The FBI opened an investigation as well.

Just one day after the grand jury convened, one of the officers involved in the shooting fired off a mass email to the department defending his actions and slamming the leadership in the city.

In June, Det. Brett Hankison was fired.  The reason given was “wantonly and blindly” firing into Taylor’s apartment, according to Louisville’s police chief.

On Tuesday, LMPD said six officers involved in the incident are under internal investigation.

On September 15th, the city of Louisville announced a historic $12 million settlement of the family’s wrongful death lawsuit.

On top of that, the city also agreed to enact police reforms.

Those using social workers to provide support on certain police runs and requiring commanders to review and approve search warrants before seeking judicial approval.

Earlier this month, leaked documents from the investigation of the Breonna Taylor officer-involved shooting showed the close relationship Taylor and her ex-boyfriend, convicted drug dealer Jamarcus Glover actually had.

According to reports, 39-pages of documents were leaked just two days before bench warrants were issued for Glover. The documents included transcripts of recorded prison phone conversations between Glover and Taylor.

The transcripts also included recorded conversations between Glover and another woman, whom he told Taylor was hold drug money for him. On August 27th, being a convicted drug trafficker, Glover was arrested on new drug charges. 

According to police, Glover was booked into Louisville Metro Corrections after warrants were issued for his arrest the previous month on charges including trafficking a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. 

An excerpt from the leaked documents showed that back on February 14, 2020, Glover’s car was towed for a parking violation. Allegedly, Glover tried to file a complaint against the officer and gave Taylor’s phone number as his own.

Six days later, detectives from the Place Based Investigation (PBI) team verified through a database that Glover was using Taylor’s home address, 3003 Springfield Drive as well.

On February 24, 2020, the documents further verified the link between Taylor’s home and Glover:

“Detectives received Jamarcus Glover’s bank records from Chase Bank. On these bank statements, Jamarcus Glover used 3003 Springfield Drive, #4, Louisville, KY 40214 as his mailing address.”

According to reports, Glover, who, in addition to his 2015 drug trafficking conviction had several other pending drug and weapon cases against him, was named on the March 13th warrant that sent officers to Taylor’s apartment.

A man named Adrian Walker was also named on the warrant.

The leaked documents also said that mail addressed to Glover was among some of the items seized from Taylor’s apartment following the shooting.

Kentucky Fraternal Order of Police President Ryan Nichols said that summary reports are normally a part of a criminal investigation.

In another part of the leaked document, it stated that on January 2, 2020, the PBI team saw Glover pull up to a suspected drug house in Taylor’s car. The team was conducting surveillance on that suspect drug house, which was described as a “trap house.”

The document included pictures of Taylor’s car at the scene.

The following day, January 3rd, 2020, the documents revealed a phone call transcript between Glover, who was incarcerated at the time, and Taylor. In the conversation they talk about Walker, another suspect in the case who was also the third person named on the Taylor warrant.

During the call, Glover said:

“You talk to Doug (Adrian Walker)?”

Taylor responded:

“Yeah, I did. He said he was already back at the trap.”

In a conversation a few hours later, Glover thanked Taylor for checking on him.

Taylor said:

“When you’re around I stress more. I just always be worried about you, not like you and (expletive), but just period with with police, like all kind of (expletive).”

In a separate phone call on January 3rd, 2020, the conversation ended with each telling the other that they loved each other.

Also, from January 2019 to January 2020, Glover called Taylor 26 times from prison. Another inmate also called Taylor seven times during the same time period.

Police also installed a tracking device on Glover’s red Dodge Charger and found that he visited Taylor’s home six times in January 2020. The leaked documents included pictures of Glover picking up packages at Taylor’s house.

In transcribed conversations from the morning of March 13th, hours after Taylor was killed, Glover told another woman that Taylor had $8,000 of his money.

He said:

“Bre got down like $15 grand, she had the $8 grand I gave her the other day and she picked up another $6 grand.”

He continued:

“Bre been handling all my money, she been handling my money. She been handling my (expletive) for me and cuz, it ain’t just me.”

He added:

“And later, I can walk in that house (Bre’s) and go directly to whatever it is no problem with it.”

Taylor’s family has claimed that she was not still involved with Glover when she was killed and that she was an innocent victim of police brutality.

They claimed that Taylor and Glover had only maintained a “passive friendship.”

The leaked documents told an entirely different story of Taylor not only allowing a convicted drug dealer to use her address to register vehicles and receive his mail there, but was also moving drug money around for him while he was incarcerated.


Want to make sure you never miss a story from Law Enforcement Today?  With so much “stuff” happening in the world on social media, it’s easy for things to get lost.  

Make sure you click “following” and then click “see first” so you don’t miss a thing!  (See image below.)  Thanks for being a part of the LET family!

0Facebook Follow First



Related Posts