**Submission date extended by one week! Now accepting submissions through Sunday, May 3, 2020!**
Got a hidden talent? Want a shot at becoming famous and winning a big prize? Know someone who should compete? Read on…
Law Enforcement Today has teamed up with Veterans Ticket Organization (Vet Tix), which also powers 1st Tix, to create an online outlet for all those individuals that are quarantining at home, and want to create something amazing for everyone to enjoy.
America’s Hidden Talent show online.
Here’s how the competition works.
Competitors must be a veteran, emergency responder, active military or have a household family member who is.
There are three categories:
• Kids 12 and under.
• Kids 13-19.
Competitors need to create a video that’s five minutes or less showcasing their talent. They will then need to upload it onto YouTube. Once uploaded they will need to add in the description a written paragraph about who they are, what their talent is, and what America means to them.
Competitors must post the link to their social media pages and tag either Vet Tix or 1st Tix and include #VetTixTalentShow when posting online.
To be officially entered into the contest contestants MUST email the YouTube link to [email protected] between now and Sunday, May 3, 2020.
Once submitted, the public will be able to vote on their favorite competitor for each age group. The voting will take place the following week.
The top three videos that get the most votes from each age group category will then be sent to the panel of celebrity judges. Once the judges have given feedback on all the finalists’ videos, a winner will be chosen and announced on a Facebook watch party.
The winner in each category will receive a $500 Amazon gift card.
The panel of celebrity judges includes NASCAR Cup Champion Kurt Busch, Maxim Model & WBFF Pro Jessica Rafalowski Viggiano, and Shark Tank’s Eli Crane, founder, and CEO of Bottle Breacher.
“Our goal has been, and will continue to be, to serve first responders as a way to thank them as they keep our families and communities safe each and every day.” Michael Focareto, Veteran Tickets Foundation founder, CEO and Navy veteran stated.
The following is the legal information regarding the contest. Any individuals that violate the terms and conditions will be automatically disqualified.
Rules and Regulations:
Participants must abide by all rules and regulations or will be disqualified and subject, but not limited to being blocked from participating on Vet Tix, 1st Tix, and applicable social media accounts. Vet Tix and 1st Tix retain the right to combine categories for voting and prize purposes based on total number and ages of submissions.
Submissions and posts must not be or include any of the following:
• Offensive to the community at large, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• Morally questionable;
• Content that may be harmful to minors; including material that exploits persons under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
• Content that harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
• Content that promotes information that the participant knows is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous
• Content that displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
• Content that provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
• Content that solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
• Content that engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes
• Content that is political in nature.
This Agreement will be governed by U.S. intellectual property laws and the laws of the State of Arizona without giving effect to any choice of law principles that would require the application of the laws of a different country or state. The Parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local and U.S. government courts located in the State of Arizona, in any action arising out of or relating to this Agreement, and agree that any action arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be maintained in the same jurisdiction.
Want to make sure you never miss a story from Law Enforcement Today? With so much “stuff” happening in the world on social media, it’s easy for things to get lost.
Make sure you click “following” and then click “see first” so you don’t miss a thing! (See image below.) Thanks for being a part of the LET family!