12 Things a Cop Asked Santa During a Traffic Stop
We’ve recently heard rumor that Santa Claus was stopped by a police officer. As a result, a reliable source told us the officer asked the following questions:
- Can I see your license and registration? (Would you expect the questioning to begin any other way?)
- I see you have a commercial endorsement on your license. That’s good. How long have you been working the commercial route?
- Do you have a permit to fly reindeer?
- Who is your insurance carrier?
- What is the top end speed of your sleigh?
- How much eggnog have you had to drink?
- What are you doing on top of houses that don’t have a chimney?
- How’d you make entry in the apartment complex?
- Is that a set of tactical boots from Galls that I see sticking out of the bag?
- What do you plan to do with them?
- You seemed much happier to see me when I was a kid sitting on your lap at the mall. Why are you so nervous?
- If I let this go with a warning, what are the chances I could see the new Sig Sauer P320 under my Christmas tree? By the way, the U.S. Army just received their version, which is called the M17 and M18, and they didn’t have to wait for Christmas.
So the officer cuts Santa loose with a warning. But will he receive the Sig Sauer as requested? We don’t know. Was he a good or bad cop?
Merry Christmas from the staff at Law Enforcement Today.